NAOSS Unilorin Chapter scheduled to hold Vocational and Entrepreneurship Program
The NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF ÒSUN STATE STUDENTS (NAOSS) IN COLLABORATION WITH THE ACHIEVER’S CLUB (TAC) UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN CHANGES Presents ‘OMOLÚÀBÍ VOCATIONAL AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP TRAINING’ tagged #OVET2017.
The program is an entrepreneurial, business development & Skill Acquisition Program for every students of the State of Osun.
With OVET’17, you don’t just acquire a skill, but you will be privileged to exhibit the result of your innovative and creative ideas, hence, to turn your skills to money! OVET2017, will put you through sales & marketing, branding, customer relationship skills as well as data-base skills etc….
You can choose to learn any of these courses on weekends:
Graphic design, media and Web development
Make-up & Head Gear,
Shoe & Leather Works
Art and craft
Event Decoration and management
Branding and Marketing.
* FREE Entrepreneurship Lessons
* FREE Business Proposal Writing class
* FREE Budget & Planning skills
* FREE Project & Cash Management class
* FREE Marketing and Branding Lesson
* FREE Book Keeping lesson.
* FREE mentorship & other business support.
* Purchase the registration form for N1,500 only.
Send Name & Skill to:
email@example.com for your registration form and receipt to be e-mailed to you.
For more inquiries:
0814 738 3952
0806 697 5683
0813 011 8456
0816 551 3585
AYENI Tolúwalàse S.
For: OVET’2017 Project Committee.