The NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF ÒSUN STATE STUDENTS (NAOSS) IN COLLABORATION WITH THE ACHIEVER’S CLUB (TAC) UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN CHANGES Presents ‘OMOLÚÀBÍ VOCATIONAL AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP TRAINING’ tagged #OVET2017.
The program is an entrepreneurial, business development & Skill Acquisition Program for every students of the State of Osun.
With OVET’17, you don’t just acquire a skill, but you will be privileged to exhibit the result of your innovative and creative ideas, hence, to turn your skills to money! OVET2017, will put you through sales & marketing, branding, customer relationship skills as well as data-base skills etc….
You can choose to learn any of these courses on weekends:
Graphic design, media and Web development
Make-up & Head Gear,
Shoe & Leather Works
Art and craft
Event Decoration and management
Branding and Marketing.
* FREE Entrepreneurship Lessons
* FREE Business Proposal Writing class
* FREE Budget & Planning skills
* FREE Project & Cash Management class
* FREE Marketing and Branding Lesson
* FREE Book Keeping lesson.
* FREE mentorship & other business support.
* Purchase the registration form for N1,500 only.
Send Name & Skill to:
firstname.lastname@example.org for your registration form and receipt to be e-mailed to you.
For more inquiries:
0814 738 3952
0806 697 5683
0813 011 8456
0816 551 3585
AYENI Tolúwalàse S.
For: OVET’2017 Project Committee.