PHOTO: Ghanaian Girl Electrocuted to Death by Power Bank


miss blandine electrocuted kaybaba

A young Ghanaian girl (pictured above) identified as

Blandine was on May 25th electrocuted to

death after the power bank she was using

to charge her phone got stuck on her skin

and electrocuted her.

According to reports from Dumsor, Ghana,

the girl was chatting with a friend when she

fell asleep and placed the power bank she

was using to charge her phone around her

breast region.

She had connected the power bank to an

electricity source so it can charge when

power is restored. As power was restored

to her area, their was a power surge, the

power bank got heated and got stuck on

her skin, electrocuting her to death. Her

parents found her dead.

See picture below:

power bank electrocution

Show More

Mr Cage

Damilola is my name, Blogger and Social media enthusiast. I blog about News, Entertainment, gossips and everything you can think of. .

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.