Reasons why you should take more honey than sugar(medical properties)
Majorly, we get or extract honey from bees, honey is a sticky yellow substance that is made by bees. It happens to be one of the best sweeteners on earth.
Honey is natural and undiluted, although we have some that people have started mixing or diluting. However, honey in its natural form is the best.
There are many medicinal properties that honey has if it is in its natural form. Due to the antibacterial and antifungal properties in honey, it serves different medicinal functions.
Honey also contains essential nutrients that are needed for the natural wellness of the body.It has cleansing abilities. Some of the medicinal properties of honey include;
1.Honey contains anti-inflammatory components that help in reducing allergies as well as the symptoms of allergies.
2.Some of the medicinal properties of honey that make it excellent for the wellness of the body are; anti-bacterial, antifungal, anti inflammatory property
3. Honey helps to boost the immune system, it sees to the proper functioning of the immune system in the body.
4. The antioxidant and antibacterial properties in honey can help improve digestive system and can also help to fight disease.
5. Honey does not contain artificial sweetener or sugar, it contains the combination of fructose and glucose and it is also natural in its form, this is why honey helps greatly in the regulation of blood sugar.
6. It is also an effective cough suppressant. When you have a cough, honey can help relieve a cough. It soothes the throat and the nerves and also allows proper breathing.
7. Also, Honey is great for skin health, it helps to improve the skin. Its anti-bacterial qualities are particularly useful for the skin, they help in moisturizing and nourishing the skin and also make the skin look radiant