South Africa continues to maintain a top position in the heart of tourist as an awesome travel destination. Boasting of Africa’s best landscape and cultural diversity, south remains an awesome tourist/educational spot within Africa.
Not only does South Africa’s pleasant year-round climate and beautiful beaches make it so irresistible, South Africa’s raw and vivid plains host the world’s most dramatic wildlife spectacles and are also home to a wealth of exquisite cultures, including the Maasai amongst many others.
A2W TRAVELS LTD; A leading name in the Tourism, Travel and tour industry is presenting you the opportunity of TOURING unique places in South Africa this coming December! Come Dec. 13th to 20, Tourist will have the chance of having a nice time in the best and intriguing locations in South Africa.
The company has chosen South Africa for a simple reason, the Country alone teaches a lot without saying a word and we hope you get to learn all you can during this promising tour.
South African Tour……
HOTEL ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS (3star Option)
The Group will be hosted at a standard 3star Hotel. This plush 3 star accommodation has spacious and well equipped rooms, Wi-Fi. Enjoy a buffet breakfast every morning to start your day.
Tours included in your package.
Sun City Tour:
Tour of the Union Building in Pretoria:
Pilanesburg Park Safari
Gold reef City Tour
Apartheid Museum Tour
Tour of Johannesburg/ Nelson Mandela Square:
Tour of Monte Casino.
Direct flights to and from South Africa
Airport pick up and drop from O R Tambo Airport Johannesburg.
Accommodation and daily Buffet Breakfast
Pick up and drop from OR Tambo Airport.
Flight Ticket fares included.
Visa fees and assistance included.
PER PERSON ECONOMY
SOUTH AFRICAN PACKAGE N 300,000 on Sharing basis
– Ticket prices are as at date of inquiry and are subject to change
– Hotel Accommodation is on sharing basis
– Additional fee or forfeit of entire ticket may apply for change of passenger names or dates after booking is – created depending on the prevailing airline rules and conditions
– Change of hotel dates after booking will attract a surcharge
– A copy of international passports bearing the full name is required for your bookings
– Prices are subject to change prior to completion of booking
– This package does not include the provision of international passports or yellow fever cards where applicable. All travelling persons are to obtain the above at the Immigration office and International Airports respectively.
South African Visa Requirements are:
Please find below requirements for South African visa (please send a scanned copy of passport page to firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. International passport with 6 months validity.
2. Signed yellow fever card from PORT HEALTH.
3. 2 passport photographs (45/45 American size on white back ground)
4. Letter of invitation or hotel reservation
5. Personal bank statement or sponsor statement
6. Letter of introduction from employer and self
7. Complete and signed visa forms (with black ink in BLOCK LETTERS)
8. Typed self-introductory letter by applicant
9. Photocopy of all visa pages
10. Photocopy of all pages of the yellow fever card
11. Photocopy of the data page of international passport (3 copies)
12. Flight Itinerary
Terms and conditions apply: www.a2wtravels.com
For further clarifications, please e-mail us at email@example.com
You can also call Omodara Oluwayomi Oluwaseyi
+234 8072690349 +2348100708287